- 1. During the winter months "many people" had
too muchlots of disposable income to spend on Over priced Beach Real Estate, Landscaping, Expensive Contemporary Art, and Bad Cosmetic Surgery
- 2. One
bitchyNYC art dealer suggested the Loretta Lux show may not be as "Sold Out" as previously reported
- 3. The new Heinekin Light Beer can't be made cold enough to taste good
- 4. The last third of Art Incorporates, The Story of Contemporary Art by Julian Stallabrass was just as
baddull as the first two thirds
- 5. Never let This Fun Sheepy blogger kneed dough or make meatballs after "carrying-on" at High-Tea
- 6. The June'06 Art News was possibly the fluffiest reporting I've seen in years, oh, and the NADA dealers of west 27th street are all very pretty with really great smiles
- Before cash funding and the start of their art investing, many of the senior executives of Fernwood Art Investments, LLC "parted ways" with the company founder, and went
gone-zoout of business
richsmart beach friends from the NYC financial community are also crazed Vik Muniz enthusiast and collectors
cute,sexy,sluttyclose friend C-Squared needs to either learn to Lock or put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door when he's "Utilizing" his housemates bedroom
- Mixing almost anything with Absolut Vanilla still tastes Absolutely Terrible!
Don't Forget.. Tomorrow is June First... So stay tuned for the Next MAO Art Quiz!!