30 Hours in SoBe.. The Quiet Before The Storm
Art Basel Miami..
T + 30.
So Dr. Quiz and I have been in South Beach, Miami for just about 30 hours now.
The rest of the NYC Art Masses should be here Tomorrow.
Just a few observations..
- The entire city has turned into an Art Fair: BASEL, PULSE, SCOPE, Photo Miami, Aqua,etc..the signs are everywhere..
- Our 30th Floor Condo rental is way more amazing then we expected..Thank you!! www.VRBO.com
- This 70 degrees weather in Dec.. doesn't suck!
- The beach is incredible..
- The people here are way too beautiful..(ie.. I feel FAT!)
- Being on vacation doesn't suck!
- There's a flood of new Skyscrapers & Condo's going up in Miami..Can you say real estate crash?
- The Clubs are filled till late at night, and the beach was filled this early Monday morning..doesn't anyone here actually work for a living? (God I feel OLD!)
- Looking forward to the Big Tuesday night kickoff for NADA and Photo Miami fairs tomorrow night.
(And no.. that's not me or Dr.Quiz in the photo.. It's by one of the MAO Favorite Photographers.. Lisette Model.. "Coney Island, 1941")