Double Feature.. Photo Maimi and NADA 2006 Art Fairs
Last night we went
in the damn rain to the Previews of the Photo Miami and the NADA Fair.
Neither fair was super busy, as we had expected.. NADA had a few more people
throwing attitude, but their booths are smaller and seem closer together. Actually I was shocked both Art Fairs looked so very high end professional and slick.. great lighting, well organized.. very BASEL/convention centerish.. Great Job!
Some stand outs for the Photo Miami Fair..
- Taiji Matsue's landscapes at Cohen Amador
- Brian Finke's Football Player photo's At ClampArt
- More of Edward Burtynsky's China series at Flowers
- Alexandre Orion's huge street photo's at Foley Gallery
- Julia Peirone's work at galerie f5,6
- New Massimo Vitali NY Beaches at Brancolini Grimaldi Arte Contemporanea
Some Stand outs at the NADA Fair..