Opening at Pulse Miami...
Pulse Miami managed to get a huge crowd at their brunch preview.. by the time we
sobered up out arrived so much was sold already.. red dots everywhere.. dealers looked strung-out happy but dead tired.
Some MAO Standouts..
- Ellen Harvey Self-Portraits paintings (Photo #1) at Magnusmuller Gallery from Berlin, plus Ellen Harvey had a super cool installation called beautiful/ugly Palm Beach made of 80 paintings and 80 mirrors in the food court
- Edward Burtynsky's new Airplane grave yard at Nicholas Metlivier Gallery
- Ken Weaver's huge work at Schroeder Romero Gallery
- Hung Liu's amazing painting at Walter Maciel Gallery
- John Gerrard's smoke tree simulation at Hilger Contemporary
- Andy Hope Diaz at Catherine Clark Gallery
- Jeff Chien-Hsing Liao at Julie Saul Gallery
- Lukas Roth at Paul Kopeikin Gallery
Oh.. and a special Shout out goes to the guys at that POSH DCKT Contemporary Gallery.. Their booth looked AMAZING... I think it was actually PULSE-Ating with the impressive work by up and coming super star painter Yoon Lee..Congrat's Guys!