See You Later Decorator!! TOP DESIGN on Bravo.
Sorry.. for the infrequency of posts.. it's been a crazy few weeks in the office.. to get a hint of the
shit show problems check out this funny finance blog.. Mortgage-Lending-Implode Blog
But in the interim we've been obsessed with the
fluffy night time Bravo TV show, Top Design. We first only tuned into watch DCKT Gallery Artist, Ryan Humphrey get his wise-guy ass kicked off the show.
(Photo #1 by Ryan Humphrey, United States of Embarrassment, 2005-2006,acrylic on canvas,29 1/2" diameter)
But Dr. Quiz and MAO have since become totally addicted. Just a few thoughts to share about last nights Semi-Finals...
- - Head Judge, Jonathan Adler (also a blogger) needs to learn how to tie a smaller knot - With that silly pok-a-dot Tie in an huge
queenover-sized knot.. he always looks like a combination of Bozo The Clown and The Joker from Batman. Tacky..Tacky..Tacky!
- Even if Andrea didn't have the worst design last night, she should have been kicked off for wearing that stupid ugly hideous dress! Who'd ever hire a Designer with such bad fashion taste.. Honey get a Mirror!!
- It's about time Judge, Kelly Wearstler got her hair under control.
- Sadly, all of their designs last night looked very dull, boring, and quite un-original. They should have never kicked off our favorite
Asian Drama QueenDesigner Goil.
- Matt is most certainly the
"Top"best designer on the show, but someone needs to tell his wife he's NOT Straight !!
Anyway...we can't wait to watch the finals!